EP2S HEALTH CARE BENEFIT REWARDS PROGRAM
New and Innovative Health Care Pay Program Designed to Increase or Maintain Employees’ Level of Coverage While (a) Eliminating Employer & Employees’ Costs by Thousands-Millions of Dollars, and (b) Producing a Positive Impact on the Organization’s Return on Investment, Cash Flow, Revenues and Bottom Line.
Today, regardless of size or type of organization (for-profit or nonprofit), cost associated with employer-based health plans (fully insured or self-funded) continue to increase annually by thousands or millions, while (a) providing no monetary return on the organization’s “health care dollar” and (b) producing a negative impact on its cash flow and bottom line.
In part, to address this critical issue, on March 23, 2010, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (Affordable Care Act, ACA, Law, Act, or Obamacare) was enacted. This new Law was designed to ensure that all U.S. Citizens and other eligible individuals would have access to quality and affordable health care (see Affordable Care Act of 2010).
Towards that end, the Shared Responsibility Provision of the Act provides employers with the freedom to choose between two options or provisions under the Law–“Play-or-Pay”. As of January 2014, EP2S Compensation Solutions,L.L.C. has developed a new health care pay program called EP2S Health Care Benefit Rewards. This new Program, in compliance with the Shared Responsibly – “Pay” Provision of the Law, is designed to support an organization’s strategic business and health care objectives, while producing a positive impact on its return on investment (ROI), cash flow, revenues and bottom line.
WHAT IS EP2S HEALTH CARE BENEFIT REWARDS PROGRAM
EP2S Health Care Benefit Rewards Program – is a new and innovative health care pay program developed and designed to add value to an organization (for-profit or nonprofit) and its employees by (a) supporting strategic business and health care objectives (b) complying with mandatory requirements under the Shared Responsibility “Pay” Provision of the Law, and (c) rewarding and empowering employees to select their own health insurance provider, doctor(s) and level of coverage that they deem appropriate for themselves and their families, while:
1. Eliminating employees’ shared health care costs (increase employees’ annual take-home pay by thousands – millions)
2. Increase or maintain employees’ level of coverage while reducing the organization’s health care costs by 50-100% (thousands – millions in costs-savings)
3. Gaining over 100% return on the organization’s “Health Care Dollar”
4. Program is legal, technically sound, flexible, simple and easy to communicate and administer
5. Employees have a vested interest in using the organization’s monetary and physical assets wisely
6. Producing a positive impact on the organization’s cash flow, revenues and bottom line
7. Eliminating fees and complex reporting requirements under the Affordable Care Act
8. Eliminating or negating impact of penalties under the Affordable Care Act
9. Eliminating concerns regarding part-time employees working more, same or less than 30 hours per week
10. Eliminating problems and concerns regarding changes to or defunding of “Obamacare”
11. Eliminating costs associated with health insurance providers, third party administrators, brokers, consultants, stop-loss insurance providers and other related cost and services (thousands-millions in cost-savings)
12. Eliminating increases due to inflation and other outside market factors (save thousands-millions in future cost)
13. Enhancing employer’s efforts and ability to respond quickly to major organizational changes (mergers & acquisitions)
14. Enhancing the organization’s efforts and ability to attract, develop, motivate, empower, reward and retain talent needed to ensure its continued success
15. Normally, No additional costs to implement new Program (implementation cost is based on a modest percent (%) of the organization’s cost-savings)
The above only represents a few of many unique features of EP2S Health Care Benefit Rewards Program that can add value to an organization while enhancing its ability to gain a competitive edge through its people.
IMPLEMENTING A NEW HEALTH CARE PROGRAM
Based on the above as well as the following, it would be in your Company’s best interest to investigate the possibility of implementing EP2S Health Care Benefit Rewards Program before making a final decision in the area of health care reform:
EP2S Health Care Benefit Rewards Program – A Win-Win for Employers & Employees
|Traditional Employer-based Health Plans||VS||EP2S Health Care Benefit Rewards Program|
|Employer-based health insurance plans and related expenses can cost an organization and its employees thousands or millions annually while (a) providing no monetary return on the organization’s “health care dollar” and (b) producing a negative impact on its cash flow and bottom line.||Program saves employees thousands – millions in shared health care costs while (a) reducing the organization’s annual health care costs by 50-100% – millions in cost-savings, (b) providing over 100% return on the organization’s “health care dollar”, and (c) producing a positive impact on its, cash flow,revenues and bottom line.|
|Burden of Compliance||Simplicity and Ease of Compliance|
|Myriad of complex requirements under the new Affordable Care Act (fees, penalties, reporting, etc.) can be costly and burdensome.||Program (a) eliminates fees and reporting requirements under the Affordable Care Act, and (b) eliminate or negate the impact of penalties.|